25 of the Most Familiar Psalm Lines:
1. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! (8:1).
2. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God” (14:1).
3. The heavens declare the glory of God (19:1).
4. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? (22:1).
5. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want (23:1).
6. The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? (27:1).
7. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart (37:4).
8. As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God (42:1).
9. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (46:1).
10. Be still, and know that I am God (46:10).
11. Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise (48:1).
12. Create in me a pure heart, O God (51:10).
13. May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us (67:1).
14. How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty! (84:1).
15. Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things
16. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth (100:1).
17. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations (100:5).
18. As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us (103:12).
19. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever (107:1).
20. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path (119:105).
21. I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? (121:1).
22. Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain (127:1).
23. How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! (133:1).
24. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made (139:14).
25. Search me, O God, and know my heart (139:23).